Wedding Invites Words was posted on August 4, 2017 at 11:02 am. It is uploaded on the Wedding Invitation category. Wedding Invites Words is tagged with Wedding Invites Words, Wedding, Invites, Words..
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitesin•vite (v. in vīt′;n. in′vīt),USA pronunciation v., -vit•ed, -vit•ing, n.
- to request the presence or participation of in a kindly, courteous, or complimentary way, esp. to request to come or go to some place, gathering, entertainment, etc., or to do something: to invite friends to dinner.
- to request politely or formally: to invite donations.
- to act so as to bring on or render probable: to invite accidents by fast driving.
- to call forth or give occasion for: Those big shoes invite laughter.
- to attract, allure, entice, or tempt.
- to give invitation;
offer attractions or allurements.
- [Informal.]an invitation.
Wordsword (wûrd),USA pronunciation n.
- a unit of language, consisting of one or more spoken sounds or their written representation, that functions as a principal carrier of meaning. Words are composed of one or more morphemes and are either the smallest units susceptible of independent use or consist of two or three such units combined under certain linking conditions, as with the loss of primary accent that distinguishes black′bird′ from black′ bird′. Words are usually separated by spaces in writing, and are distinguished phonologically, as by accent, in many languages.
- speech or talk: to express one's emotion in words; Words mean little when action is called for.
- the text or lyrics of a song as distinguished from the music.
- contentious or angry speech;
a quarrel: We had words and she walked out on me.
- a short talk or conversation: Marston, I'd like a word with you.
- an expression or utterance: a word of warning.
- warrant, assurance, or promise: I give you my word I'll be there.
information: We received word of his death.
- a verbal signal, as a password, watchword, or countersign.
- an authoritative utterance, or command: His word was law.
- Also called machine word. a string of bits, characters, or bytes treated as a single entity by a computer, particularly for numeric purposes.
- (cap.) Also called the Word, the Word of God.
- the Scriptures;
- the Logos.
- the message of the gospel of Christ.
- a proverb or motto.
- at a word, in immediate response to an order or request;
in an instant: At a word they came to take the situation in hand.
- be as good as one's word, to hold to one's promises.
- eat one's words, to retract one's statement, esp. with humility: They predicted his failure, but he made them eat their words.
- have a word, to talk briefly: Tell your aunt that I would like to have a word with her.
- have no words for, to be unable to describe: She had no words for the sights she had witnessed.
- in a word, in summary;
in short: In a word, there was no comparison.Also, in one word.
- in so many words, in unequivocal terms;
explicitly: She told them in so many words to get out.
- keep one's word, to fulfill one's promise: I said I'd meet the deadline, and I kept my word.
- man of his word or woman of her word, a person who can be trusted to keep a promise;
a reliable person.
- of few words, laconic;
taciturn: a woman of few words but of profound thoughts.
- of many words, talkative;
wordy: a person of many words but of little wit.
- put in a good word for, to speak favorably of;
commend: He put in a good word for her with the boss.Also, put in a word for.
- take one at one's word, to take a statement to be literal and true.
- take the words out of one's mouth, to say exactly what another person was about to say.
- weigh one's words, to choose one's words carefully in speaking or writing: It was an important message, and he was weighing his words.
- to express in words;
select words to express;
phrase: to word a contract with great care.
- my word! or upon my word! (used as an exclamation of surprise or astonishment.)
Wedding Invites Words have 5 pictures , they are Wedding Invitation Wording Examples In Various Styles, Wedding Invitation Wording Samples, 17 Best Ideas About Wedding Invitation Wording On Pinterest | Invitation Wording, Wedding Invitation Wording Samples And Rehearsal Dinner Invitation Wording, 17 Best Images About Wedding Invitation Wording On Pinterest | Casual Wedding Invitation Wording, Wedding Invitation Design And Funny Wedding Invitations, A Gold Foil Stamped Wedding Invitation By @weddingpaper | Brides.com. Here are the attachments:
For if everything is prepared with Wedding Invites Words, all those of you who would like to get committed, you'll find nothing inappropriate. One of these is an invitation card that will be sent. Made invitation cards could be expected to communicate distinct details about who to wed, wherever when the marriage took place. The next intriguing information for selecting Wedding Invites Words such as about the Tips:
The first step that must be obtained groom and by the bride are looking invitation card layout. Locate or develop a style that you can. Echoed the request cards you will ever obtain if necessary. You may also go to the host to printing or request card manufacturer, a distinctive and great search and retain it within your recollection.
Occasionally, groom and the bride desire to show their pre-wedding photos. Whether you want to do this. Furthermore, today there are numerous people that received a wedding invitation card influx of curious to find out the encounters of groom and the bride, not just their labels.
Re-create, at home the look in accordance with your needs along with your companion. So that the results are adequate, shopping request cards' process should really be performed properly before the wedding day ahead of time. At least 8 weeks before the wedding day.