The blog post about Solitaire Wedding Ring was posted at July 1, 2017 at 4:58 am. This article is uploaded in the Wedding Ring category. Solitaire Wedding Ring is tagged with Solitaire Wedding Ring, Solitaire, Wedding, Ring..
Solitairesol•i•taire (sol′i târ′),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called patience. any of various games played by one person with one or more regular 52-card packs, part or all of which are usually dealt out according to a given pattern, the object being to arrange the cards in a predetermined manner.
- a game played by one person alone, as a game played with marbles or pegs on a board having hollows or holes.
- a precious stone, esp. a diamond, set by itself, as in a ring.
- any of several American thrushes of the genus Myadestes, having short, broad bills and noted for their beautiful songs.
- a large extinct flightless bird of the genus Pezophaps, related to the dodo but with a longer neck, smaller bill, and longer legs, that inhabited the Mascarene Islands.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
The blog post about Solitaire Wedding Ring have 5 photos it's including 35 Fascinating & Stunning Round Solitaire Engagement Rings, Timeless Four-Prong Round Solitaire Engagement Ring In Platinum, Solitaire Wedding Ring Fabulous Wedding Ring Sets On Ruby Wedding Rings, Bling Jewelry 925 Silver Round 3.5ct CZ Solitaire Engagement Wedding Ring Set, 14K White Gold Blue Sapphire Diamond Cluster Ring. Following are the photos:
Are you smashing waiting event that is revered that you experienced? It is an atmosphere that is experienced by all-women with this world. Marriage will be the moment awaited imagine many women also since they were young girls. To obtain effects in accordance with our wishes, not a bride wedding to seek guidance from couples who have been committed, checking the Internet, or for some people who prefer to utilize a wallet planner that is weighty weeding companies. It-all got off to create their dreams' wedding.
Try to find Relatives Or Friends Accompany Ladies Choosing Wedding Gown. Require support from friends or relatives who would gladly accompany one to choose a wedding dress, since your associate may not be ready to accompany you continue to select a wedding dress, especially if your partner can be a fresh expert whose career is increasing, ofcourse he doesn't want to restrict the big event choosing a wedding dress that can have a large amount of time.
There are various items to the interest of future newlyweds in planning for marriage, but are as significant as the others, you must take the time to decide on wedding dresses that improve your look, for it is for your woman, we are going to give you recommendations on selecting a Solitaire Wedding Ring ideal about the weddingday.