This post about Modern Wedding Invitation Wording Samples was published at May 17, 2017 at 12:22 am. This post is published at the Wedding Invitation category. Modern Wedding Invitation Wording Samples is tagged with Modern Wedding Invitation Wording Samples, Modern, Wedding, Invitation, Wording, Samples..
Modernmod•ern (mod′ərn),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to present and recent time;
not ancient or remote: modern city life.
- characteristic of present and recent time;
not antiquated or obsolete: modern viewpoints.
- of or pertaining to the historical period following the Middle Ages: modern European history.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of contemporary styles of art, literature, music, etc., that reject traditionally accepted or sanctioned forms and emphasize individual experimentation and sensibility.
- (cap.) new (def. 12).
- [Typography.]noting or descriptive of a font of numerals in which the body aligns on the baseline, as 1234567890. Cf. old style (def. 3).
- a person of modern times.
- a person whose views and tastes are modern.
- [Print.]a type style differentiated from old style by heavy vertical strokes and straight serifs.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Wordingword•ing (wûr′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or manner of expressing in words;
- the particular choice of words in which a thing is expressed: He liked the thought but not the wording.
Samplessam•ple (sam′pəl, säm′-),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -pled, -pling.
- a small part of anything or one of a number, intended to show the quality, style, or nature of the whole;
- a subset of a population: to study a sample of the total population.
- a sound of short duration, as a musical tone or a drumbeat, digitally stored in a synthesizer for playback.
- serving as a specimen: a sample piece of cloth.
- to take a sample or samples of;
test or judge by a sample.
The post of Modern Wedding Invitation Wording Samples have 2 images including Deco Invitation Sample 2 00 Description Product Description Samples, Wedding Invitation Wording Samples. Here are the images:
Everybody knows they have to enhance the dining table for a wedding reception. Modern Wedding Invitation Wording Samples are typically utilized include bouquets. So that you can allow you to, the design is vital and also the guests asked to go to and cozy while attending your wedding. There are lots of wedding decorating ideas that one may employ on your day that is special that is such.
Here are seven significant elements that is frequently overlooked creating and when developing Modern Wedding Invitation Wording Samples.
Making a Special Wedding Accessories At Entrance. The entry for your wedding will be the first thing noticed right by the invited visitors, and the first impression will be provided by it for them, before they attend and enter the marriage. We suggest that you just utilize a desirable and special decor in this section. Use flowers or bushes on either aspect of the entry included in the decor and put in picture structures and a several bouquets while in the hallway to keep to be always an amazing perception of your wedding ceremony.