Macys Gold Heels was uploaded on August 4, 2017 at 11:02 am. This image is uploaded on the Wedding Shoes category. Macys Gold Heels is tagged with Macys Gold Heels, Macys, Gold, Heels..
MacysMa•cy (mā′sē),USA pronunciation n.
R(ow•land) H(us•sey) (rō′lənd hus′ē),USA pronunciation 1823–77, U.S. retail merchant.
Goldgold (gōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. Symbol: Au;
at. wt.: 196.967;
at. no.: 79;
sp. gr.: 19.3 at 20°C.
- a quantity of gold coins: to pay in gold.
- a monetary standard based on this metal;
- something likened to this metal in brightness, preciousness, superiority, etc.: a heart of gold.
- a bright, metallic yellow color, sometimes tending toward brown.
- See gold medal.
- (cap.) the code name for one of the five D-day invasion beaches, assaulted by British troops.
- consisting of gold.
- pertaining to gold.
- like gold.
- of the color of gold.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of 500,000 copies.
Heelsheel1 (hēl),USA pronunciation n.
- the back part of the human foot, below and behind the ankle.
- an analogous part in other vertebrates.
- either hind foot or hoof of some animals, as the horse.
- the foot as a whole: He was hung by the heels.
- the part of a stocking, shoe, or the like covering the back part of the wearer's foot.
- a solid, raised base or support of leather, wood, rubber, etc., attached to the sole of a shoe or boot under the back part of the foot.
- heels, high-heeled shoes.
- something resembling the back part of the human foot in position, shape, etc.: a heel of bread.
- the rear of the palm, adjacent to the wrist.
- the latter or concluding part of anything: the heel of a session.
- the lower end of any of various more or less vertical objects, as rafters, spars, or the sternposts of vessels.
- the after end of a keel.
- the inner end of a bowsprit or jib boom.
- the crook in the head of a golf club.
- the exterior angle of an angle iron.
- the end of a frog farthest from a switch.
- [Hort.]the base of any part, as of a cutting or tuber, that is removed from a plant for use in the propagation of that plant.
- at one's heels, close behind one: The police are at his heels.Also, at heel.
- cool one's heels, to be kept waiting, esp. because of deliberate discourtesy: The producer let the actors who were waiting to be auditioned cool their heels in the outer office.
- down at the heels, having a shabby, slipshod, or slovenly appearance. Also, down at heel, down at the heel, out at heels, out at the heels.
- his heels, [Cribbage.]a jack turned up as a starter, counting two points for the dealer.
- kick up one's heels, to have a vigorously entertaining time;
frolic: Grandfather could still kick up his heels now and then.
- lay by the heels:
- to arrest and imprison.
- to prevail over;
render ineffectual: Superior forces laid the invaders by the heels.
- on or upon the heels of, closely following;
in quick succession of: On the heels of the hurricane came an outbreak of looting.
- show a clean pair of heels, to leave one's pursuers or competitors behind;
outrun: The thief showed his victim a clean pair of heels.Also, show one's heels to.
- take to one's heels, to run away;
take flight: The thief took to his heels as soon as he saw the police.
- to heel:
- close behind: The dog followed the hunter to heel.
- under control or subjugation: The attackers were brought swiftly to heel.
- to follow at the heels of;
- to furnish with heels, as shoes.
- to perform (a dance) with the heels.
- [Golf.]to strike (the ball) with the heel of the club.
- to arm (a gamecock) with spurs.
- (of a dog) to follow at one's heels on command.
- to use the heels, as in dancing.
- heel in, to cover temporarily (the roots and most of the stem of a plant) with soil prior to permanent planting.
Macys Gold Heels have 5 photos including 10 Best Images About Shoes On Pinterest | Shoes Heels, Pump And Green Heels, GUESS Women's Shoes, Gold Carlina Peep Toe Platform Pumps - Macy's, Sparkle Heels, Cute Gold Heels! Perfect For Prom., Simmone Platform Evening Sandals - Evening & Bridal - Shoes - Macy's. Below are the pictures:
Probably, you'll get confused when need to choose which Macys Gold Heels. Shoes are among the significant capabilities for any woman. You intend to search using a stunning boot but nonetheless comfy to use. Here are for choosing the Macys Gold Heels, some tips.
Customize along with your dress. Although there are other types of garments are extended and can address your shoes as well as the legs, be sure to retain altering your shoes using the outfit you would don during the marriage ceremony. Ensure material and along with of the shoes isn't unusual when used using your wedding gown.
Modify concept. Cinderellais glass slipper fashion is beautiful. But these sneakers aren't acceptable in case your wedding- garden party. Seek out shoes that are appropriate in accordance with your wedding topic and comfy to-use throughout the day.
Not required utilization of highheels. If you are not used to sporting high-heeled shoes, that you do not have to use a highheeled shoes. You will have a lot of standing and strolling all night through your marriage ceremony. Surely you may not want to experience miserable simply because your sneakers.