Diamond And Sapphire Bands was uploaded at June 29, 2017 at 10:11 am. This post is posted on the Wedding Ring category. Diamond And Sapphire Bands is tagged with Diamond And Sapphire Bands, Diamond, And, Sapphire, Bands..
Diamonddia•mond (dī′mənd, dī′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a pure or nearly pure, extremely hard form of carbon, naturally crystallized in the isometric system.
- a piece of this stone.
- a transparent, flawless or almost flawless piece of this stone, esp. when cut and polished, valued as a precious gem.
- a ring or other piece of jewelry containing such a precious stone, esp. an engagement ring.
- a piece of this stone used in a drill or cutting tool.
- a tool provided with such an uncut stone, used for cutting glass.
- crystallized carbon, or a piece of it, artificially produced.
- an equilateral quadrilateral, esp. as placed with its diagonals vertical and horizontal;
a lozenge or rhombus.
- any rhombus-shaped figure or object oriented with its diagonals vertical and horizontal.
- a red rhombus-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card of the suit bearing such figures.
- diamonds, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Diamonds is trump. Diamonds are trump.
- the space enclosed by home plate and the three bases;
- the entire playing field.
- a 4½-point type of a size between brilliant and pearl.
- diamond in the rough, a person of fine character but lacking refined manners or graces.
- made of or set with a diamond or diamonds.
- having the shape of a diamond: a dress with a diamond print.
- indicating the 75th, or sometimes the 60th, event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to adorn with or as if with diamonds.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Sapphiresap•phire (saf′īər),USA pronunciation n.
- any gem variety of corundum other than the ruby, esp. one of the blue varieties.
- a gem of this kind.
- the color of this gem, a deep blue.
- resembling sapphire;
deep blue: a sapphire sky.
Bandsband1 (band),USA pronunciation n.
- a company of persons or, sometimes, animals or things, joined, acting, or functioning together;
troop: a band of protesters.
- a group of instrumentalists playing music of a specialized type: rock band; calypso band; mariachi band.
- a musical group, usually employing brass, percussion, and often woodwind instruments, that plays esp. for marching or open-air performances.
- See big band.
- See dance band.
- a division of a nomadic tribe;
a group of individuals who move and camp together and subsist by hunting and gathering.
- a group of persons living outside the law: a renegade band.
- to beat the band, [Informal.]energetically;
abundantly: It rained all day to beat the band.
- to unite in a troop, company, or confederacy.
- to unite;
confederate (often fol. by together): They banded together to oust the chairman.
This post of Diamond And Sapphire Bands have 7 photos it's including Luna Sapphire And Diamond Eternity Ring In Platinum, Diamond & Sapphire Alernating Wedding Band, Boston Jewelry Store Freedman Jewelers Diamond Sapphire Band, Luna Seven Stone Sapphire And Diamond Ring In Platinum, Riviera Pavé Sapphire And Diamond Eternity Ring In Platinum, Freedman Jewelers Sapphire And Diamond Band, Riviera Pavé Sapphire Infinity Eternity Ring In 14k Yellow Gold. Below are the pictures:
For anyone of you who wish to get committed, there's nothing improper if everything is organized with Diamond And Sapphire Bands. One can be an invitation card which is delivered. Wherever and when the wedding occurred produced request cards would be expected to convey clear information regarding who to wed. The next intriguing details about the methods for picking Diamond And Sapphire Bands for example:
Athome, recreate the style prior to your associate as well as your desires. So that the email address details are sufficient, tracking invitation cards' procedure must be performed well prior to the wedding in-advance. At the very least 8 weeks ahead of the wedding day.
The first step that must be consumed from the bride and groom are seeking invitation card design. Locate or produce a layout as possible. Echoed the request cards you will actually obtain if essential. You maintain it within your recollection and may also look at the place of publishing or request card creator, a fantastic and distinctive look.
Sometimes, groom and the bride desire to exhibit their Prewedding pictures. Whether you intend to do this. Moreover, today there are lots of individuals who acquired a marriage invitation card trend of curious to see the looks of groom and the bride, not only their titles.