The blog post of 14 Karat White Gold Mens Wedding Band was posted on August 4, 2017 at 11:02 am. This image is published in the Wedding Band category. 14 Karat White Gold Mens Wedding Band is tagged with 14 Karat White Gold Mens Wedding Band, 14, Karat, White, Gold, Mens, Wedding, Band..
Karatkar•at (kar′ət),USA pronunciation n.
- a unit for measuring the fineness of gold, pure gold being 24 karats fine. Abbr.: k., kt.
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Goldgold (gōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. Symbol: Au;
at. wt.: 196.967;
at. no.: 79;
sp. gr.: 19.3 at 20°C.
- a quantity of gold coins: to pay in gold.
- a monetary standard based on this metal;
- something likened to this metal in brightness, preciousness, superiority, etc.: a heart of gold.
- a bright, metallic yellow color, sometimes tending toward brown.
- See gold medal.
- (cap.) the code name for one of the five D-day invasion beaches, assaulted by British troops.
- consisting of gold.
- pertaining to gold.
- like gold.
- of the color of gold.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of 500,000 copies.
Mensmen's (menz),USA pronunciation n., pl. men's.
- a range of sizes in even and odd numbers for garments made for men.
- a garment in this size range.
- the department or section of a store where these garments are sold.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Bandband1 (band),USA pronunciation n.
- a company of persons or, sometimes, animals or things, joined, acting, or functioning together;
troop: a band of protesters.
- a group of instrumentalists playing music of a specialized type: rock band; calypso band; mariachi band.
- a musical group, usually employing brass, percussion, and often woodwind instruments, that plays esp. for marching or open-air performances.
- See big band.
- See dance band.
- a division of a nomadic tribe;
a group of individuals who move and camp together and subsist by hunting and gathering.
- a group of persons living outside the law: a renegade band.
- to beat the band, [Informal.]energetically;
abundantly: It rained all day to beat the band.
- to unite in a troop, company, or confederacy.
- to unite;
confederate (often fol. by together): They banded together to oust the chairman.
14 Karat White Gold Mens Wedding Band have 5 photos including Mens Wedding Band. Gold:14K White ., Men's Wedding Band 10K White Gold 3mm, 14k White Gold Mens Wedding Band Comfort Fit, 14 Karat White Gold Men 5mm Dome Wedding Band With Milligrain, 14 KT White Gold Men's Wedding Band. Below are the attachments:
14 Karat White Gold Mens Wedding Band is truly a significant issue to your wedding, but about that let me tell you some recommendations on choosing the right wedding decorations before talking. Determine perhaps the marriage party will undoubtedly be placed in interior or outdoor.
If you select indoor wedding or a Wedding subsequently look at the high-ceiling of the room so that you can be matched with wedding arrangements within your wedding service or perhaps a wedding. You decide on outdoor wedding reception Wedding or a celebration must make everything it might assume that a covering could be changed as being by the temperature.
On selecting 14 Karat White Gold Mens Wedding Band we, that tips have defined in more detail. Today it had been simply you along with your spouse choose. Welcome choose arrangements Wedding or a proper wedding, appealing and cheap for your wedding unforgettable or Wedding-party.
So that you may customize the style of one's design with outdoor location, execute a website study Wedding. End you ascertain wedding theme and spot, you are able to select a decorator to get a wedding is proper foryou that suits your financial allowance aswell. You're able to check about pick 14 Karat White Gold Mens Wedding Band for part of the wedding, where-to consume, ranking bloom and so forth.